141. much to the delight of his family though, harry gave in with the combined use of james’ pranks, al’s puppy dog eyes, lily’s glares, ginny’s threatening, and two days. he would never admit it, but he loved seeing all the so-called “potterheads” delighting themselves with a muggle replica of his world. his family politely didn’t say anything about this, and took him back for his birthday the next year.
136. The Potter Family loves Doctor Who. Albus and James’ favorite Doctor is Nine, Ginny & Harry’s favorite is Ten, while Lilly’s is Eleven.
132. james sirius just loves superhusbands; they are like his ultimate otp. and while albus pokes and prods and lily makes fun of him, he doesn’t mind. he just likes to think that if two lonely people found someone to care and love for, maybe he can too. (of course, it doesn’t really excuse the fact that he ended up crying after reading civil wars: the confession. for a few minutes, albus and lily, whose rooms were next to him, only had the echoes of his sobs to keep their ears company.)
125. The Potter family went to New York one summer. James, as usual, wandered off to explore by himself, and the boy eventually got lost in the city. He was, fortunately, able to meet back with his family after several hours with the help of a black-haired, green-eyed boy wearing an orange camp t-shirt.
123. james sirius has recently become a fan of the avengers. he sneaked out of the house just in time to see the premiere and get robert downey jr.’s autograph. albus said that when he got back he looked as if he got proposed to.
111. harry and ginny consider it lucky that james hasn’t decided to move out yet, because really, who even knows what kind of chaos would transpire out of that?
109. in total honesty, ginny was not that surprised when she came home one day from quidditch practice to see harry scolding the kids for the umpteenth time, with the scorching house as a nice backdrop.
106. james sirius has a built in fanboy complex. he got it from his mum.
102. james, al, and lily are all major starkids. they haven’t come out to their parents yet though, as they feel like their father would sink to depression if he found out that he has a two muggle musicals about him. and have a stroke.
100. every halloween, harry likes to scare his kids by telling them the monsters only attack children. then on their birthdays, he mentally scars them forever with stories of the birthday skeleton. james, al, and lily say he’s both the best and the worst dad in existence.