141. much to the delight of his family though, harry gave in with the combined use of james’ pranks, al’s puppy dog eyes, lily’s glares, ginny’s threatening, and two days. he would never admit it, but he loved seeing all the so-called “potterheads” delighting themselves with a muggle replica of his world. his family politely didn’t say anything about this, and took him back for his birthday the next year.
140. al proposed, once, to go to the wizarding world of harry potter. harry had never said no so fast.
139. when sirius was suspended after his “prank” on snape, he didn’t go back to the black house. james had simply told him, “parents. they’re waiting,” the morning he left. he didn’t understand, mostly just reveling in the fact that his best mate was talking to him again. he did, however, when he saw mr. and mrs. potter waving at him at the platform.
138. occasionally, charlus likes to sneak up on dorea for fun. unfortunately for him, his wife had always reacted to surprise attacks rather violently. he never learned, and she never regretted kicking him in the face.
137. after living with the dursleys, harry developed paranoid personality disorder. he never stopped looking for hints that ron, hermione, or ginny might leave him, and that he’d be left alone again.
136. The Potter Family loves Doctor Who. Albus and James’ favorite Doctor is Nine, Ginny & Harry’s favorite is Ten, while Lilly’s is Eleven.
135. Lilly Luna’s hero, after her mom Ginny, of course, is Amelia Pond.